Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - vacuum advance for fuel mileage?
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 09:04 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg T View Post
Also, anyone who so loosely makes a statement such as "disconnecting your vac advance gives you better mileage", should never be trusted to rebuild anything on a motor vehicle.
i agree and truly hes a joke he, comes over when im rejetting out trucks or boat and starts ranting about how q-jets/eddys are POS carbs and how i need to buy his boat carb. following by ( my boat gets really good fuel mileage ) following the ( the condensation off my blower motor i built makes my oil green, so my blower must be kickass ) i feel bad because hes lonley and sad in his life but theres times when i have to remember my 16' screw driver is for my mixture screws and not for screwballs

and 327. thanks for the link ill read it when i have down time at work. timing on the truck should be correct but ive kinda wanted t ocheck the ( total timing ) i think its called, i saw a thing on here before and used it when i was doing the timing on the truck, but i like to double check =]