Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - very lazy 400
Thread: very lazy 400
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:07 PM

Last journal entry: 383 dyno sym
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

The range of engines sold and built is from OEM's to hard core race engines and parts for the same are involved in my business.My roots started in the dyno room with various levels at the Chevy engine plant.That business from the track appearance followed us home to build some street cruisers as well some heavy hitter street cars.But enough about me.

Hehe,now you have a talent to look into a screen and actually know what's going on with me huh??. Well NOT!!

Your consistent in your advise.Should be accompanied with warning labels.Oddly enough your ego breezed over the logical reasons why I suggested what I did and all the things that didn't get checked.

To the O/P-Sir I know you didn't want the answer given from me.Ask any of the regular posters on here and I am pretty sure they will tell you that answers often will go beyond the original question and often not the answer the O/P seeks.And most certainly a difference between a hobbyist and a business for profit.No I am not offering you anything for sale other what time I can spare on here.As pure as it sounds I'm offering you help to pay it back to all those guys who helped me along the way.In terms of advise,one tip of course is the content,the number of posts the adviser has,which can be a good thing or bad,(prime example is someone who has 7,700 posts on one site and in about the same time has 12,000 posts on another site),doesn't leave much time to do all this alleged building engines.There,from me anyways,no intent to become a internet hero.