Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - vet front suspention on 33 ford
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 08:18 AM

Last wiki edit: General Motors transmissions Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 27

front Suspension

I have 2 late Jag front suspensions and 2 xj6 rears in the shop in a pile.. I plan on building a fixture using the old Jag parts to locate pivot and bolt locations and fabricating a new tube crosmember.. I wanted to run a non power rack ,,,but haven't found which one to use. I didn't measure the jag rack when I got the parts in Calif.. I have a 29 nash roadster and a 32 Ford I plan on building with jag front and rear, I am now in central utah and the local wrecker hasn't had a jag in there in about 10 years... Next week we will help him get ready for the crusher,,,we will get a nail head buick drive train and aluminum brake drums ...a 47 chevy pickup, ...9 in rear end and a list of pieces we need for our projects. I am going to build a rock seperator for him . the yard is on an old mine site and he is going to start to process mine tailings. WE trade a lot of stuff. that way I don't have to spend all my social security check there.