Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Vibration
Thread: Vibration
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 06:54 PM
Come Home Safe Soldier

Last journal entry: Headers
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I removed the left front wheel,the brakes were really wore,removed the frozen caliper and rotor,replaced the caliper and rotor,installed new pads.The rotor was fully extended,so it did overheat and warp the rotot.Bled the brake system but could not get the new caliper to work.I am lucky to know many guys who run various shops here,so I madfe a call to a bud at a brake and muff shop.Taking it to him in the A.M.I think that maybe the rubber pressure line to the caliper may have collapsed and is acting like a 1 way check vale.Allowiing the fluid thru but not back.I will find out for sure tomorrow.The bad part is I work till 5:30 AM and have to get home,get sleep and get my young kids from school,so free time is basically nonexistent.So I will take it to shop for repairs.One more bad note,I worked on this thing till noon.It has been storming all day here.I started the Malibu and it carried on when Iwas leaving our garage to come home.Had to pull it in to dry the moisture out of the MSD cap.What a day!!!Let you know what is found tomorrow.