Hot Rod Forum banner

VIN # on a 1932 chevy 5 window coupe

12K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  vette59jdwl 
#1 ·
I have a 1932 cev 5 window coupe that i want to regester to my name, but I can't find the VIN # can anyone help me out

#6 ·
If you don't have it registered yet

I have two 32's both had the serial number under the floormat on the passenger side I have heard of it being found on the drivers side also. It is not stamped anywhere else. I have went over the frames with infrared and it is not there. The number on the engine is different but in many states they will use it to title the vehicle. I don't know what the laws are up there. The problem is that the plate is usually gone because the wood doesn't hold up. If it is there you will probably need infrared to read it. You can order replacements from
http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb.dll?parta~partsort

#8 ·
The DMV knows nothing. my 32 chevrolet roadster is on a stamp on the firewall on the passengers side engine bay mine says OSHAWA Regina my serial # is 6 digits with the engine # under that 7 digits then under that is trim # mine is 58 and Paint code mine is 1060 contact someone here in canada in the antique car club around you and ask them good luck wayne in Kingston east.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.