Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Voting Starts Now Aprils Hotrodders Art Contest "Movie Cars Anything Goes"
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 10:42 PM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

You guys are always here to give thanks and I'm sure we as a group appreciate it, this is the fun involved. I thought the same thing about Doodlers work, from sketch to final draft, would probably give away too many of his secrets, but it's an interesting look into his aim for the final piece of comp generated artwork.

I have to admit all the styles represented though small in amounts of people playing, it's a very diverse set of looks. I found mine hard since I lost all my photoshop stuff and uploaded the wrong images but really, It's all in fun and we can be happy we have a new desktop or wallapaper or even an inspiration to work with and maybe give it a shot on your own, no one here is going to flame you for trying, lord knows I am no pro and enjoy the kudo's s much as the critisism. So just playing in a competition with guys on this level makes me a much richer person and

Hotrodders.com makes it easy to do it, flame free.