Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Voting Starts Now Aprils Hotrodders Art Contest "Movie Cars Anything Goes"
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 03:46 PM
On The Ragged Edge

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
One of the many talents I don't have and that is art. You guys are an inspiration and I love this monthly contest. A couple of suggestions, my memory is short though, maybe you've done them already, cartoon cars or maybe Ed Roth style, or both? Only Racing, once again, nice work with the narrative! Dan
Thanks Dinger about the narrative, I had and still have to write about drag racing all the time but this is always been my passion, I may not be the best at it but I try.

As for the Roth stuff, It's great subject and anyone reading this may want to try it out if they win, there are plenty of examples out there to use, Roth was a HUGE inspiration to alot of us still. We did some Gasers, and similar "Anything goes" at one time but never hurts to revisit it.

Phil, sorry to call you by mistake, lol. I did not know that about the actual driving, I know there was a stunt man involved and the Mustang isn't being shown, wkipedia says the owner has it stored and will not disclose why.