Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Wait a Minute!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004, 10:37 AM
Kenneth Howard hates you...

Last journal entry: door pics smaller
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Wait a Minute!!!!!

Sway comes on here and apologizes and everyone is Okay with that? But lets think back to the other little liars that were on this page....they were suspended/banned and everyone was ready to 'hang em' But yet when she comes back and says I am sorry for being a thief and a liar....people just let it drop?! WTF?
I must have a different opinion on things than others do because I say she should get the same treatment as the previous offenders....I mean c'mon, HRK got banned for stealing someone else's pics and claiming them as his own, Oddrodders little neighbor kid got the lock-up for lying, AKM got it for saying some things, 87442lover got it for false information.....but Sway gets a "that's okay, just don't do it again"?!(not trying to offend, just using you guys as an example)
Centerline...I realize what you did by locking the thread so everyone can read her apology, but just like the past offenders....let the people state their opinion to her. She did the crime, where is her punishment?
I also am a firm believer of "Once a thief/liar, always a thief/liar" and so far I have to honestly say that I can't believe anything that she has to say, along with anything she claims to do/have as her own......
Also why would you want to DUMP the SORRY thread to begin with? Just curious.....
Why did she go back and edit most of her posts and pull all of her pics? Was she trying to hide something else before we found out again?
Later,
WEIMER

Last edited by Weimer; 09-03-2004 at 11:21 AM.