Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/)
-   Hotrodders' Lounge (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/hotrodders-lounge/)
-   -   Wait a Minute!!!!! (http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/wait-minute-46949.html)

Weimer 09-03-2004 10:37 AM

Wait a Minute!!!!!

Sway comes on here and apologizes and everyone is Okay with that? But lets think back to the other little liars that were on this page....they were suspended/banned and everyone was ready to 'hang em' But yet when she comes back and says I am sorry for being a thief and a liar....people just let it drop?! WTF?
I must have a different opinion on things than others do because I say she should get the same treatment as the previous offenders....I mean c'mon, HRK got banned for stealing someone else's pics and claiming them as his own, Oddrodders little neighbor kid got the lock-up for lying, AKM got it for saying some things, 87442lover got it for false information.....but Sway gets a "that's okay, just don't do it again"?!(not trying to offend, just using you guys as an example)
Centerline...I realize what you did by locking the thread so everyone can read her apology, but just like the past offenders....let the people state their opinion to her. She did the crime, where is her punishment?
I also am a firm believer of "Once a thief/liar, always a thief/liar" and so far I have to honestly say that I can't believe anything that she has to say, along with anything she claims to do/have as her own......
Also why would you want to DUMP the SORRY thread to begin with? Just curious.....
Why did she go back and edit most of her posts and pull all of her pics? Was she trying to hide something else before we found out again?
Later,
WEIMER

Nightfire 09-03-2004 10:40 AM

Weimer, you mentioned that HRK got banned, he's still with us isnt he? And everyone has forgiven him and he still posts on a regular basis. He made a mistake, he recognized it and he got better. Sway made a mistake, she recogznied it, and she may get better.

Mike

Weimer 09-03-2004 10:50 AM

You are right he did get suspended but he also took the punishment for doing the wrong deed(s) and he also took the punishment/abuse of his fellow board members. So if you want to just sweep it under the rug and pretend what sway did wasn't wrong, then you just go right ahead....I am not. What she did was no different than any of the others, and her punishment should be the same. Also I don't want to hear any of this crap about how she may have issues to deal with(multi-personality BS), or any of the other feel-sorry-for-me BS. It was wrong, she is due a suspension....end of discussion.
Later,
WEIMER

BigBlockBabe 09-03-2004 11:36 AM

Glad I'm not the only one, Weimer. :thumbup:

willys36@aol.com 09-03-2004 12:09 PM

We have +22,000 (mostly) honest board members. When someone comes here, sees the breath of fresh air that this is compared to 99.9999% of the rest of the web and still decides to barf all over it, why are they worth fooling with? Sorry, it just doesn't make sense to me. Give them a stiff suspension, then when they come back if they persist in stupidness, dump 'em. We currently have babe_n_indy who is playing the board like a fiddle, simulating honesty, integrity, competence but all the time lying through her(his?) teeth. There are so many worthwhile people here, why fool with these losers?

BigBlockBabe 09-03-2004 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by willys36@aol.com
We currently have babe_n_indy who is playing the board like a fiddle...
Wow, how did I miss that one. :embarrass

Oh and where were you boys when I was trying to tell ya'll something was up, but nooooo, no support for BBB even after Sway registered on my home forum as me and PMed me when another mod said something to her.

I see how it is. :P ;)

bowtiebabe72 09-03-2004 12:18 PM

Who is babe_n_indy?

BBB....go regulate

Centerline 09-03-2004 12:19 PM

If it had been up to me alone, I would have dumped it. The reason I just locked it was to at least allow everyone to read her apology, especially since I thought some of her "friends" on the board might want to stay in touch with her.

One thing is for certain, she is a troll and each and every time she posts here her posts will be edited to reflect that fact. At least that's what I intend to do. If Jon feels that a ban (not the self imposed one she's been on for the past week) is a better way to go that's fine to, after all this is his board. When it comes right down to it, I'm with you guys. Once a lier and a troll, always a lier and a troll.

Centerline

willys36@aol.com 09-03-2004 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bowtiebabe72
Who is babe_n_indy?

BBB....go regulate

She's (he's?) a deusey. Even had me going for a bit with sympathetic PMs. Do a search and enjoy it's technique.

Quote:

Originally posted by BigBlockBabe
Wow, how did I miss that one. :embarrass

Oh and where were you boys when I was trying to tell ya'll something was up, but nooooo, no support for BBB even after Sway registered on my home forum as me and PMed me when another mod said something to her.

I see how it is. :P ;)

When did I EVER fail to be on your side on anything?http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung...smiley-012.gif

Nightfire 09-03-2004 12:23 PM

sway isnt angle of the road.

And Centerline y'all classified HRK as a troll back in his troll days....so did you edit every single one of his posts?

Mike

bowtiebabe72 09-03-2004 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nightfire
sway isnt angle of the road.

And Centerline y'all classified HRK as a troll back in his troll days....so did you edit every single one of his posts?

Mike

Mike....The IP's matched exactly....exactly.....that says a lot.

Nightfire 09-03-2004 12:31 PM

IP's match exaclty, I know........but it still aint Angel of the Road.
That's all I'm gonna say. I know a bit more.

Mike

Ghetto Jet 09-03-2004 12:39 PM

Thank you Weimer for making this thread.

I can't figure you sway lovers out for the life of me. What she did and wht HRK did is very different. Sway took someones identity and used it as her own, how is that forgivable? It should merit banning, on top of that she has used other names to cause problems on here.

fat50 09-03-2004 12:44 PM

I didn't think too highly of her before she was exposed. Just something about her and her "if jesse didn't build it, it's junk" attitude.

C

BigBlockBabe 09-03-2004 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by willys36@aol.com
When did I EVER fail to be on your side on anything?http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung...smiley-012.gif
Aww, I sowwy Willys. http://www.girlongirlracing.com/foru...miles/kiss.gif I didn't mean you directly, just the others that are starting to post about her.

Quote:

Originally posted by Nightfire
IP's match exaclty, I know........but it still aint Angel of the Road.
That's all I'm gonna say. I know a bit more.

Have you met BOTH Angel of the Road and Sway? Until you have, don't tell me you know a bit more and they're not the same person. With her ability to lie and act like somebody else, what makes you believe her when she says, "oh, that's not me. I met her once but its not me." Her grammar and the persona on the forum is exactly the same. Sway said the same exact thing as Angel the first time I smarted off to her about leaving MY Lounge before I banned her. I never had power to ban people, but evidently Angel/Sway thought I did. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally posted by Ghetto Jet
Sway took someones identity and used it as her own, how is that forgivable? It should merit banning, on top of that she has used other names to cause problems on here.
She also registered as ME on another forum and tried to start something.