Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - water based washer solvent for parts washer
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 05:50 PM
mostly confused

Last journal entry:
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks for bringing up the volcano info, that little piece of information is often overlooked by the media and the tree huggers. I am not saying we should be irresponcible and just dump crap into our waterways and keep pumping pollutants into the atmosphere. I am a firm believer in recycling, oil,paper, cars, glass, and the list goes on it just makes sense. But right now we have some of the lowest emissions vehicles in the history of the automobile. What I want everyone to really think about is fuel millage. I drive an 81 Datsun as my work car (no comments please it's cheap and good on gas LOL). It gets about 30mpg in town, now why is it that with all of our technology that in 26 years EFI still can't out perform the standard carburetor??? The same is true for alott of V-8 cars and trucks. Yes it's true they have improved the V-8 millage alittle but it has not kept up with technology . I Personally believe that the oil company's have a lot to do with it. If fuel consumption goes down so do there profits. Did anybody see the oil company revenues not long after HURRICANE KATRINA, they posted record profits. Say what you want but give it some thought first. I'm not one for big conspiracy theories, I just think there is more to it than we will probably ever know, or they will admit to. Brian