Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - water based washer solvent for parts washer
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 05:54 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo_The_Dog
Weather patterns change, you may not have snow this year, but I got hit hard! And What about the 3000 mile long ice storm that just hit?

Not to get into a political diatribe about global warming but Yes, I believe it's true - but I'll gaurantee warming trends have happened before in the earths history, and unless the rest of the planet joins in any of the TRILLIONS of dollars that we spend will be useless.

Besides the fact that just 1 natural disaster such as a major Volcanic eruption spews more toxic materials than all the people the world over and would fix all the warming problems by cooling the earth off!

And I'll just say one more thing, remember the Tsunami in 04? It's was so powerful it knocked the Earth from its axis by 1 degree, so a lot of the changing weather patterns, such as Western Washington actully getting snow this year, were probably forced by that rather then Global Warming...oohhhhh!
I'm not saying mother nature has no bearing here, and that warming trends haven't happened in the past. This we know is true, but nobody can convince me that this trend isn't at least partially caused by the state of our environment. Isn't the reason for these crazy weather patterns & mega storms not caused by the depleted ozone layer to begin with? I'm thinking this is quickly becoming our new reality.

What isn't normal is the levels of toxins & mercury in our lakes. Gin clear water in our un-inhabited lakes and sign postings/charts of what size fish are consumable.

What isn't normal is the depleted ozone layer.

What isn't normal is clearly visible smog over our cities (not just LA)

All of the above are directly related to emissions (ok...not so much about solvents, but you get the idea)

This isn't a debate...just stating the obvious. We can't keep hiding our heads in the sand saying: "it will cost too much, its too late or its just a trend".