Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - water based washer solvent for parts washer
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 12:14 PM
mostly confused

Last journal entry:
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Ok' Ill concede the fact that 'yes' we used to spew all sorts of crap into the atmosphere and our waterways. With todays technology and regulation things are getting better. I do want to preserve what we have left and even restore what we have screwed up. I am just finding it difficult to swallow an additional $2000.00 per diesel vehicle on the road. Whats the 2000 for you say?? It's what the cost is going to be to add the emissions systems on new diesels, I think the regulations go into effect in 08'. Just an FYI I don't know how many out there are familiar with the Sprinter van by dodge, (Mercedes in Dodge clothing). It has had Cat converters since 02', the exhaust for these is $1000.00 for a replacement. Well gearheadforever I have really enjoyed the conversation on this, looking forward to reading more from you, maybe I'll try to stay on the topic at hand next time!!!????LOL Brian