Hot Rod Forum banner

Weatherstripping Group Purchase

877 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Ezrider800 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey Guys!

Anybody need new weatherstripping for your project car? I'm "EZ" from the Modified Cadillac Club. I've been working with Robert Barros and have gotten him to agree to a group purchase for anything on their website. They have weatherstripping, carpet sets, glass, trim clips, suspension parts, bushings and more. They are also an Authorized Didtributor for Steele Rubber and Metro Rubber so if there's something you need and you don't see it on the website then call Roberbecause I'm sure he can get it.

This group purchase doesn't have to be limited to Cadillacs because I told him that a lot of the guys are stuffing 500" Cadillac engines into PU trucks, T-Birds, Nash's and about everything you can imagine. SO don't worry, he said any make or model will do.

He's offered to give us 10% off for $1000 order. 15% off for a $2000 order and 20% off for a $3000 order. I believe we're up over the $2000 level already!!! So if you need weatherstripping for your project, NOW is the time!
Be getting your order together and I'll be back soon to tell you how to place your order. If you have any questions feel free to contact me :thumbup:

"EZ"
1966 Coupe DeVille Sled
Bagged, 'Flaked, Pin Striped
Ringgold, GA.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
BTW.........they also have carpets, suspension parts, steering componants, bushings, clips, nuts, retainers etc. They even offer glass for some cars!
There's something for everybody.

I'm not affiliated with *************.com just a Hot Rodder trying to get other car guys to save some money and get a bigger discount on our parts. For a $2000 order they are giving us a 15% discount. For a $3000 order the discount is 20%.

Thanks!

"EZ"
1966 Coupe DeVille
500" Cadillac Powered

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.