Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Welding MIG? Flux Core? ARC?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 09:09 AM

Last journal entry: Harley/Fire
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Hey posted about starting your own custom shop... in order to get good and do well on rods and customs you HAVE to know the 'business' inside and out- meaning... ya GOTTA weld!! Get the best welder you can possibly swing- beg, borrow or sell something and practice, practice, practice. The investment will more than pay for itself in a short time and the experience will be invaluable. If you are concerned that you will mess something up the fear will stick with you and you will never succeed- GO FOR IT! Take the chance- I cut the roof off my car when NO ONE could tell me how to chop it- I just planned and figured it out. Spend your money on tools and not the 'bling-bling' like Play Station and DVD and big rims, etc. ( my opinion only- not dissing it just trying to help!) Get that experience and actually build it, others see it and want the same and you make the $$$ you need for bigger and better! Never be afraid of failure- success comes from learning by your mistakes and doing better the next time. Like has been said- 'Do it yourself and Save!" - the more money you give somebody else the less you have... good luck and get out in that garage and weld, man!! YOU CAN DO IT!! ( again- just trying to give you confidence and lead you down a winning road!)