Hot Rod Forum banner

Went to the Baytown SpringNats.....pics...

705 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  dinger 
#1 · (Edited)
First time I've been to a national run since 1990. Man things have changed. No really blistering runs. John force set a new track record late friday night. Doug Herbert ran low in the late session. Have you ever heard 20,000 ******** holler "wooooeee" at the same time? I bet they get that alot in nascar. then that dang tony schumacher went lower..... dern that Alan Johnson. He is a wizard.

I met Greg Anderson, told him I was a buddy of Dingers, He let us hang out in the summit hospitality tent. Got to meet the team, and Ken Black. Ken wanted to take us over to his T/F pit and introduce us around, but we'd had way too much fun at that point and had to take a rain check. :mwink:
Me and the Man.

Me and the Champ.

Forces track record

AA/FC's at nite.

See less See more
#4 ·
Name dropper!..lol. Did you meet Ma and Pa Anderson, Uncle Les, and Jason? All cool people, I'm dying to go next weekend, a lot of buddys will be there. We just got back from Vegas on Fri., anniversary deal. Cool pics, Larry, sonds like you had a blast. Nothing better than drag racing! :thumbup: Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.