Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - What adhesive do I use on vinyl?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:02 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownver View Post
O.K., I am at a loss to understand why any of you can't spend $30.00 to buy a gallon of the best glue on the planet

Don't forget Dan, there are some of us out here that don't have access to the products you recommend. The only place I have found to buy any kind of trim glue is Ebay, and only after I asked why the Ebay store didn't have it listed. He listed it for me but the price came to about $90 gallon for a brand that nobody's ever heard of. I did get some from an upholstery shop, but never thought of asking him to order me a gallon. I will do that next time.

Also please remember, some of us are trying to do these projects on extremely limited budgets.

I want to thank you Dan for the help you've given me by answering questions on this board. Made me want to try things I've never done before. I hope you continue because there's always a need for expertise such as yours.
This could be a problem. (Not for me, I am in PA) From yourautotrim.com
"THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO THE FOLLOWING STATES:

California
Delaware
Maryland
New Jersey
Connecticut
Rhode Island "

I've got the $50 and want to do it right. Maybe I'll have to rethink things. Thanks.