Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - at what age is a little girl old enough to spank with a belt?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,080 Times in 963 Posts
NOOOOOOOOO don't EVER EVER use a WEAPON on a child, girl or boy. A spank on the bare butt with your hand is is plenty. And I don't mean a arm swinging whollup I mean a LIGHT spank. My heart aches just thinking about hitting a four year old little girl with a belt, that is WAY WAY out of line.

The parent is the one who deserves the belting.

All I know is this, my kids they are minature versions of ME and my wife. If they aren't right now, they will be. Show me a child who gets whipped into submission and is a "quiet little boy" I'll show you an adult with mental issues and likely beats his child. OR show me a child who can't be beat into submission. You know the kind, "he needs a good one" but heck his parents are harder than hell on him, you would think he would be good. No, his parents are hard as hell on him about EVERYTHING, they don't know which hill to die on. So the kid gets spanked and yelled at about everything. He doesn't know which end is up. There is an adult who WILL do the exact same thing to his kids, and the cycle will continue generation after generation.

No, I am sorry, I spanked my kids, I WAS WRONG. I have seen way too many people who don't spank who have wonderful behaving kids who grew up into wonderful adults. It is WAY more than the lack of spanking, it is how these parents handle every day and every issue. Honestly, I don't know how, all I know is I wish I did. I wish I was one of these parents who never raise their voice and never spanked.

You have a precious little girl there that needs guidance not a BEATING with a WEAPON!

Brian