Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - at what age is a little girl old enough to spank with a belt?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 04:07 PM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

No one deserves a beating here.................especially the child. Kids today seem to be brought up different than in our generation. Our kid's kids seem to have an attitude and I think that it is our kids fault...............That generation.......todays 30-45 year old parents where taught somewhere....not by us, but somewhere, that the kids have all the rights and the parents have none............then they wonder why their kids run roughshod over them. They must have learned that in school, because we didn't teach it to them.

As for beatings....I only remember my dad hitting me once...............and I deserved that .................I loved my parents, but always had this little fear in the back of my mind. It was there, not through beating.....but maybe a certain little bit of intimidation.........I don't know. Maybe, we didn't get the intimidation factor in with our kids like our parents did................can't explain it...............Maybe, it was the "Peace, Love and Rock & Roll" bullcrap of the 60s.....................