Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - at what age is a little girl old enough to spank with a belt?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 11:06 AM

Last wiki edit: Ford engine specifications Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

I guess with 4 one of them needed some less then gentle persuasion. The three girls were relatively good kids that only needed time outs or a single swat. Now, my son. That was another story. He got a regular fanny warming - and sometimes, if I really think back, occasionally it was on just general principles on what we thought he was thinking about. The three girls - 1 with a masters degree, one with a 4 year bachelors in three years, the other with a 4 year bachelors degree and teaching cert. And son, two 2 year degrees and a 4 year - and is a vice president of Best Foods - Hellman's, etc and is well up there in salary - much more so then the girls. So, what I'm trying to say, an occasional butt swat wont hurt. Beating them with a belt, stick, or hair brush(my butt still recalls that feeling) will not do the job and might create major problems later. In the situation with Bullheimer, a 4 year old isn't the problem, it's her mother(parents?) and she needs some big time help.

Now, if you have a kinky mind, 21 or so........

Dave