Hot Rod Forum banner

What Is The Best Gun For Clear Coat Iwata Or Sata Jet 3000 Rp

26K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Skjonsby 
#1 ·
So What Is The Best Gun To Use For Clear Coat Sata Jet 3000 Rp Or Iwata Lph 400 I Thinking About Get I Good Clear Gun I Need Some Help And What Size Of Tip Is Good 1.3 Or 1.4 Thank You Guys

#8 ·
I have two of the sata 3000z, ill tell ya what ill never buy a different gun. The best way to describe it is you put the paint in the gun, set it next to the car, set the air pressure, walk out of the booth, and the gun sprays itself!! lol but the gun is amazing and lays that clear so damn smooth. Sata is great though, if anyone is selling an old nr 90, nr 95, or 2000 please let me know!

#10 ·
What I would recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a gun is to try them. Factory paint Reps have all types of demo guns, your jobber (if they have an in house Rep) will have demo paint guns. If you have friends that paint in the trade, they will in all probability have different guns. Paint guns are like Ford, GM and Chrysler...these car manufacturers all make models that will get to where you want to go. It's how you want to get there that makes the difference. There is not one paint gun that is head and shoulders above the rest, it's all about how the gun is designed coupled with your personal painting technique.

Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.