Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 07:37 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Been working on a 92 Nissan Hardbody that has the 3.0 v-6 I rebuilt, ported and polished everything, custom cold-air intake,dual exhaust, centerforce stage 2 clutch, short throw shifter. Used to be my truck, now, is going to my 15 yr old son for his first vehicle. Been teaching him the ways of the customizer (aka...glutton-for-punishment)He is a really good painter btw and has been there almost every step of the way. I still manage to sandblast parts for the 82 c-10 of mine while taking breaks from the Nissan . Its a short bed, airbagged, shaved everything, Richard Childress built 305 out of one of their show-cars, 700-r4, going ground up. Got tired of all the little screw-ups from the ones who restored it before I got it, so, straight to frame after dumping about 4 grand over buying price fixing shotty, unreliable work. I will post a few pics of both on the site when I get back on it.Ahh, the life of "cant-leave-it-alone".