Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 08:55 PM

Last journal entry: Finally some floor!
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Decided today to go ahead and move the front mount brackets from the outside of the cowl to inside, swapping them side to side. I like the nice clean look I will have on the front now. I decided that I didn't like how the toeboard panel turned out, so I trashed it and made a new one. This one goes up quite a bit higher under the dash at the back of the firewall. I tacked it at the bottom so it wouldn't move on me & I made the rest of the tunnel and front floor bracing since I could tell where it needed to end in the front now. I made the pattern for the front section of transmission cover and cut a piece of sheet and rolled it but that's where I stopped for today. The sheet metal parts that need to be rolled/formed always give me fits so I figured there was no point in starting on them at the end of the day. Sorry to be so longwinded, probably should be putting more of this stuff in my journal. Bob
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT1558.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	62358   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT1564.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	62359   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT1561.JPG
Views:	72