I started out today by painting the brackets and battery box I sand blasted and primed yesterday, and that is as far as I got on the car. Other than digging out a few parts, the top mainly. I will be starting on the top right after I get the dash put together. I actually have two top assemblies but decided to use the one out of the car KNOWING that it works. I was thinking of using the other so I could paint it and then have the old top to tear down and compare as I put the new top on. But decided to take lots of pictures as I tear down instead.
So, I have the shed spread all over the back lawn to get to this convertible top that was buried all the in the back bottom of the shed. It's a pretty big project and I am whooped from what I did yesterday all ready. My wife comes out and reminds me that the family truckster needs brakes and she is going on a trip that is about 125 miles from here on Wednesday taking my daughter and a number of my daughters classmates to a science camp.
Sooooooo I had to get the shed packed back up and THEN get to the brake job! finished up about 6:30 and I am WHOOOPED.