Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 10:19 AM
gearheadslife

Last journal entry: The TwoTonShu #10
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stich626
today, I plan on building my eliptical machine, (fitness) then go into the mad scientist lab ,and try again to make the wood inserts for the gauge panel.. first time was a major fail.. me thinking I could make round cuts with a saber saw.. they where round, but not good enough.. bought some hole saws.. so we'll be cooking with gas now.. just nowhave to figure out how to angle the outside cut.. as the gauge panel is 1" thick and the holes are smaller on the inner side than the face, by 3/8th" so, I'll mount the inserts on a bolt and spin it on the drill press(poormans lathe) and with a sanding block. hand fit them.. then cut the inner hole and router the edge..
then fire up the replacement computer, as this one is 4 weeks old have locks up..(dells testing showed harddrive on way out) the send a computer but it was the wrong one.. so.. fingers crossed this one will be correct..
then load everything onto the new one.. and then I can built a build thread/journal ..
then get ready to .wire the gauges, and be clean and ready to watch, our pats, kill the N.Y. jets..

eliptical done,,
foul, honey doo list....added sneak attack
back to regular stipulated programing soon..
dam you honey do list...........................