Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 07:28 PM

Last wiki edit: Ford engine specifications Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

A good day here -

Made up a cover for the new trunk mounted battery and a separate top for that cover to hold the JVC stereo/receiver a couple days ago. Yesterday I was able to find some vinyl fabric to cover this assembly. It's a little darker, but it's about as close as I could find locally. I then covered it this morning - and have a new appreciation for guys who do this for a living - then got it all installed and finished 'cleaning up' the wiring. Got the trunk upholstery modified - had to pull the covering loose from the ABS backer , trim about an inch off of that backer, reinstall the padded upholstery then install on the trunk lid. After that, reinstalled the electric trunk opener. Next, the driver's door needed to have the padded upholstery pulled and the floppy mirror tightened.

After a chicken 'n' dumpling dinner, a cold adult beverage, am tired and just sat down to watch the NA$CAR Bud Shootout

Dave W