I found $175 in tools that I had "lost" today. Now, the sad part is I already had replaced the sockets to a tune of $75!
I had pulled these tools from my tool box at work to pick up a pair of horns at the wrecking yard for my Rambler back in August when I was finishing it up. I thought I had just lost them, had them in a bag or something and just left them somewhere. I waited a good long time before I started replacing them. You know, because you just KNOW they are going to show up. I waited about four months before I went ahead and picked up the sockets. So today I find them cleaning out my SHO to sell. I had SEARCHED this car a few times looking for them. They were under A FRIGGING FLOOR MAT! GRRRRRRRRr