Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 09:59 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbodyman
Thanks Brian ,this is the biggest panel I ever made and I was sweating it for months, needlessly, as it turns out, it was fun...this weekend I hope to have the other side made...I think this thread and you guys has a little to do with getting me of my butt and back at the shop last sunday....But having all the grand kids sleep over saturday night might have something to do with it too...
What ever it was that first step was the big one ,now I cant wait to get back on it...
Right on, I can't wait to see you getting that sucker out on the road.

Me, not very much, got over to the hardware store and bought a bag of sand for sand blasting my little parts. I also sprayed out color for matching the instrument cluster.

We did take a nice hike (first one this year!) at a nearby park that I have drove by over the years a hundred times and never stopped. Today we went over for a nice hike up and over some hills. I didn't think my wife would hang in there but did with a smile and we all had a great time.

Brian