Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 04:59 AM
Plan B

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR
Sounds awesome Bryan, "Dead silent at cruise" I have to laugh because my Rambler is everything but dead silent anytime.

I spent just about the whole day out in the garage, you'd thought I would be done with it but all I can remember doing is polishing the windshield mouldings and installing them, detailing the rocker mouldings and installing them and installing the mirror on the door. Geeeez it seems like I should have gotten more done. I am still happy as a clam, it's getting closer and closer. When I was a young buck I would have marathoned it for the next couple of weeks and have it completely done for the Goodguys in Pleasanton. Now, I'll just drive my Rambler.

Brian
I don't know why we call them last minute details when their more like last hour details. All those little things take forever, and course we're never really done anyways. I am trying to get my 49 ready to drive to Pleasanton this month. Better than my caravan
Brad..