Spent the day reworking my seats in the gasser. Removed the old Harwood buckets that have almost no padding, and began mocking up for the new CJ5 seats I got from Summit.
Used some 2x4's undeer the seats to get an idea o how much I needed to build the frame up, and how much offset in the base to miss the trans tunnel. Once I had them sitting where I wanted I measured it all and then started building up the frames.
Got them tacked together from some old box tubing I had in the metal bins, and test fitted them. Ended up raising the front 1" over the rear to get correct feel to the seats.
Here's the finished frame. Once I finish painting I'll drill mounting holes and bolt them in. Then rework the shoulder harness mounts to fit the new seats.