Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:52 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1971BB427
Ditto! As much as I love cars, when I wrenched every day for a living I found I just didn't enjoy doing more when I got home. Then the next day I wasn't interested in doing my job after a late night in the garage.
After changing professions I found I could easily burn the midnight candle, and still feel good about my hobby and my job.
The quickest way to ruin a great Hobbie is to start doing it for money or other people...My problem is I love doing all the work at the body shop but dealing with people that dont appreciate or have any clue of whats involved in this work and act like your ripping them off really takes its toll on the fun factor so its tough to get started but like Brian says just "15 min" It really works. A couple months ago I uncovered the car and just sat there thinking about all the work that still had to be done...But finally today I got the fever again and worked on it 10 hrs and took it for a quick spin ,got tomorrow all planned out. cant wait to get up and go....
Thanks Brian