Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbodyman
OH yeah I hauled my 85 Iroc up to the shop I bought it for all the parts to build my 54 PU but I might just fix the fuel pump and sell it...I think that money would be better spent on tires and wheels for the 48..
I think that is a very good idea. This five project bull crap that we put ourselves into is a killer. Sell it and the truck too and enjoy that 48 it's going to take you long enough to do it. By that time some other project will fall in your lap. Besides if you finished up your 48 and had no new project, WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU DO???? Would the world end as we know it?

LOLOL Really, we punish ourselves with these friggin rose colored glasses we have. We look at every rusty body and see a finished project. But those finished projects take a LOT of time unless you are retired with a bunch of money or something. To work every day and make a living AND build a full on project car like our 48's takes a LOT of time!

I say sell those others and clear your head for the 48 and have fun!

Brian