I got my front seats in, YA HOO. I started on the top, and got seriously stopped but still am happy with it. I cleaned out the lines and put the pump/motor and rams in. I filled it with brake fluid (I HATE messing with that stuff around nice paint) and the damn motor didn't work. I was getting power back there but it was locked up some how. "Some how" that I was soon to find out in a big way. I pulled apart an extra pump/motor that I had and there was a part so frozen in it that I couldn't get it out. So I went ahead and pulled the one on the car out, poured out the brake fluid (I HATE that stuff) and took her apart to find that I was damn lucky it didn't work, it was full of crusties big time! Holy cow what a mess, I am SOOOOOO lucky that the motor didn't work (well actually the pump was the problem) because it would have pumped that crap into my new rams!
So I had to break one of the parts on the spare motor to get it out, it was that frozen in. Then using parts from both made up a super nice pump/motor assembly. I still need to get a few seals tomorrow before I can put it back in. But now the good part, I don't have to use that damn brake fluid, I can put ATF in it now that it's all clean.
I was out there all darn day today and glad I had the time so I could finish the pump/motor after I found it frozen that would have bugged me to no end if I had been left hanging.