Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 09:07 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

I put a fuel pump in the IROC (what a pita that was) ,it ran but ran like crap.so, I got a cap ,wires and plugs and put them in..Holly sheet ,that TPI motor is a screamer...I did a few burnouts with it and put it up for sale...I really dont want to sell it but its in fates hands now,if it dont sell I can always use it for parts ,its just too nice of a car to use for parts on the 54 P/U ...Also another one I shouldn't have bought the previous owner had seperated the body from the frame and rebuilt everything back to original and its was ready to mount the body parts back on.Its also in too good a shape to be putting in a new updated drive train (all the camaro parts) and bagged fatman suspestion ,so thats next I'll sell that one too...
I figure I'll take this money and call a few bodymen to come over and slam the 48 plymouth in a weeks time it should be finished ,there a lot of little thihgs left to do. mostly welding and wiring...Still haven't got around to making a little vidio for you guys but I will,ya'll should get a good laugh ,I know I'll be getting a few tickets right off ,theres just something about this car that instantly turns me back into a teenager and I just cant help somokin up the tires ,mabee the price of a new set will settle me down some....
BUT,I DOUBT IT ...LOL
I'm on my way back to the shop today to play today..

Last edited by deadbodyman; 04-14-2012 at 09:12 AM.