Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 11:08 AM

Last wiki edit: Ford engine specifications Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR
Dave, I have thought just the opposite that the air tools are saving hands. I figured the repetitive twisting of my hand spinning off and on bolts with a ratchet did a lot more harm. But you could be right.

Brian
Brian - something from the nanny country which might be an interesting read for those that have 'cold hands' (and not what your other half complains about either). I know my hands get cold, but nowhere near what this says.

And what I'm working on - working on the tiling in the master bathroom, then off to a neighbor's 50th anniversary get together.

That tile job has become a large boulder hanging over my head - it's only a 7' long by 2' wide counter top and wrap around back splash, but my wife chose 3/8" thick x13.5x13.5 porcelain tile which is a bear to cut (already wiped out one blade). Then when that's done, need to spray the vanity drawers and repaint the rest of the room plus install new moldings. A 2 week project that's well into 2 MONTHS. Glad we have 2 bath rooms

Dave W

Last edited by Irelands child; 04-14-2012 at 11:16 AM.