Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 07:33 PM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR
DBM, where are those progress picks on your Coupe? Come on now, 5 minutes a day is all it takes.

Brian
Well my 5 min is spent driving the car out to the front parling lot in the morning and then back into the shop at night,thats about it.. But Its the bestest part of my whole day I had a slow week so I did some much needed construction work to the shop then added a couple circuts to the breaker box just as I was ALMOST finished I got burried again so I had to work late a couple nights to finish it all up...after getting the insurance I havent really done anything to my car I did get my painless fuse block kit and a few other electrical parts relays, new 66 VW headlights and such...oh I got my fender skirt forms made and the metal to do it but havent actually got anything else made..I guess most of what I'm doing is getting ready to do some actual work ,I've been meaning to get a little vid made but havent gotten around to that either...I guess my helper quit ,I havent seen or heard anything from him in about 3weeks.but I did find a couple of pics in the camera to post....