Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 09:37 AM

Last journal entry: Dash Mock-up
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Profleetline,

It will be great to see your car in Color-what Color did you decide on?

As for me, I finally decided that I wanted to run my Car with Sequential Fuel Injection (which means I have to have a Cam Synch), so after much trepidation I cut a hole in my finished Firewall for a Vortec Cam Synch plug-let me tell you it was painful to cut that thing, as I never think much of cutting/welding Metal-

I also decided that I was going to have my suspension pieces re-powdercoated (with clear this time),as a very close friend runs a powdercoating business, and does it for free for me-I try to not be too stingy though-

Anyway, I got the Suspension parts back this week, and they look great-so, I am going to re-Paint my Firewall and Chassis in the next few weeks, and re-assemble everything in anticipation of getting my engine this Month if everything goes as planned-Hilborn is about done (they sure do take their time), and I am very excited to be able to see this thing on the Dyno-