Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 09:44 PM
Slow but willing learner

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,245 Posts
Glad there is good news for all. I had not mentioned it before but my wife found a lump in her breast about 6 weeks ago. They removed it 3 weeks ago. The lymph nodes were clear and we finally got the final pathology report today. She will not need chemo, just radiation therapy and the Dr advised odds of recurrence are approximately 1 in 20. We are very thankful.

Mike will the Colostomy be reversible down the road? I know you are thankful to be feeling better but it would be great if you had a chance to get back to where you were. Anyway, we feel God has blessed us greatly. I told the Dr. I wish he could give all his patience as good of news as we got.

I did get to the basement and started making my Rumble seat frame. I want to mount it in such a way that it will be easy to remove when we need the luggage space. I will post some pictures of what I am doing. By the way Guys the inner deck lid is 100% hand formed. I did reuse some of the outer skin.