Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 11:36 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Oh hell guys, you are having some rough times. I don't know what I would do with something like that with my wife. A few years ago she ended up in ICU and it just about killed ME.

God bless her.

Today I got out in the garage and with my circular saw I cut up a few pieces of wood that I had out back to make a "filler" to set on the threshold and fill up the gap between the rocker and the seat so my buddy can get in the Rambler this weekend. This was one thing he pointed out to me yesterday. I have a little more work on it but it is coming along real good. I wish I had the time to make some sort of grab handle. I think I may, I just may be able to between tomorrow and Sunday when I take him to the good guys. I did have an idea on the way to work today where I would remove the right windshield trim from the inside of the A pillar and make something to bolt on there that would have a grab handle welded to it for him. We will see tomorrow.

Brian