Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 05:33 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by John long
Hey DBM. I am really thankful to hear the procedure will be reversible. Not that you couldn't carry on but still... Getting back to where you were will be a blessing. I agree with you and Brian. Don't know what I would do without my better half. She has been through a lot over the years but always put every one else's needs above her own.

Did you get time to work on your Grab Handle Brian?
My wife's a nurse 30yrs, it takes a special kind of women to be an angle of mercy and putting their needs last just comes naturally to them,it drives me crazy some times but its something god installed in them and wont come undone...I've tried...Our wives sound a lot alike....
I've got to be careful with this bag ,it takes some getting used too ..last week when I was doing all that metal work I put a pin hole in it with a piece of steel.I'll have to make something with an old leather coat to cover it because I'll be doing a ton of welding and That would be a disgusting disaster if I burned a hole in it...At least it dosen't get in the way when I'm driving the old gal...I'll be driving this car long before my bag is off...