Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 09:51 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by John long
Great idea. Maybe I will pick up my dirty cloths.
LOL. you really crack me up John ,Thats the first thing I did this morning then I washed them swept the floors mopped the kitchen, most of the stuff I know she does on Sunday.I told her shes not to lift a finger today and if something needs to be done tell me and I'll do it..Right now shes out in the back yard playing with our grand daughter enjoying a beautiful day.I made breakfast and we all eat outside. It wouldn't have been possible if I hadnt hired two kids on summer vacation to spend a week cleaning up my mess piles of 2x4s, old car parts,a tree that blew down,and weeds 4" high. they did a heck of a job and she did complain about paying them 200.00 but it was well worth it looking out there and watching them having so much fun....Well I got a toilet and shower to clean so I'll catch ya'll later...
.I think I'm gonna git me some tonight,see just came up behind me and gave me a big hug and said thank you so much.....Yeppie