Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,156 Times in 1,022 Posts
I just had a little verklemmt moment thinking about doing upholstery. I had a good friend who did it on the side, had all the equipment and I would help him once in a while. Too bad I didn't pay more attention. He passed away unexpectedly just a year ago this past March. What a shock this was. He had season tickets (6 of them, I got to see many games there) in the front row at the Giants bull pen mound at AT&T park. The photo below are his seats ( I couldn't find a photo of him there, I have them but couldn't find it) with my son and his wife (she is in the orange shirt right between the two pitchers). Anyway, I would see my buddy sitting there EVERY game and I watch them all. He and his girlfriend would be sitting there, now it's strangers (his girl friend sells the tickets she really has had a hard time with his death and going there is pretty tough for her).

Anyway, I could no go over there and ask him about my top and such, but he is gone.

Brian