Awesome Billy, out having fun again!
I spent the entire day working on this top. I got it pretty close and I think it's going to be staying just the way it is. I put it out in the sun to warm it up and had to work on it out there, I am BEAT from the heat, wow am I beat.
Anyway, I made some serious progress and hope that with it sitting out in the sun a day will shrink it up some as I have been told it will. I actually had the rear sides looking great until I lifted the top up in the front to tighten up the material at the header. Doing that wrinkled up the rear.
So I am hoping if it wrinkled that up like that then letting out in the sun a day should tighten it back up. I'll give it a try.
All I know is this sucker is coming down to the wire. I also cleaned up the door panels and got them ready to put in. It's getting close here guys!