Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 09:03 AM

Last wiki edit: Stripping paint Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
Well today instead of working on my car I had a trans-rectal prostate biopsy, you guys want photos?

Brian
Did they turn the screen around so you could watch everything? I thought that was pretty cool...
I had something called a sisosomy,thats when they put the camera up your wee wee, man did that hurt ,way worse that the cathiders before that ...the little guy did like the nice warm sponge bath that came just before it by the sexy nurse though,he REALLY liked it, the embarassing part was my wife was standing right there (shes also a nurse and held my hand through out the whole ordeal)...Well, they found the problem after poking around up there a while ,I had a fisula (hole) in my intestine...The camera was bad enough but I think one of the camera crew was smoking in there
what they told me was the two intestines were fused together (like rusted pipes) and there were holes so the #1 was getting mixed in with the # 2 and that bad section had to be removed and the pipes reconected... Now , THAT was pretty scary enough,being my first time in the hospital and all w(I have an problem with hospitals)but,after the surgury when I came too (also a very strange feeling,like rising up from the dead) I had a bag taped to my stomache(colostimy) ,they couldnt reconnect my pipes until the intestines were in good enough shape to hold the stiches...So now my intestine is sticking out my stomache (you want pics) and it took some getting used to but having a bag to poop in is actually verry convenient especially when I eat three alarm chillie and drink a few too many beers and find myself at the other end of walmart the next day...I just hope when they take the bag off and reconnect everything that I remember that it isnt there any more...THAT would be totally embaressing ,even at walmart where all the higher life forms hang out.
All and all,spending a week in the hospital was a positive experiance,every single person right down to the cleaning ladies were very very professional and super friendly it was like I was their only patient and they all treated me like I was royalty....I no longer have a fear of hospitals or doctors and I trust my doctors completely....Except... Now I have a fear of cameras...
I hope everyone knows to get their prostate examined at least once a year,I go three times, but that darn nurse sure is sexy one.