Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 02:32 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: Take a kid to a car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
What a cute lady, she makes it look even better.

Brian
Very pretty woman! nice truck too!

Brian: I broke my back and crushed 3 vertebra a while back at the same time crushed 2 lower ribs and have muscle dysfunction on these ribs, if I'm not careful how I move the muscles pull the ribs out away from my spine and causes pain the veterans hospital said to take the pain as long as I can and postpone fusing my back and damaged bone because the damage I have is still better then a stainless steal post fused to my spine! Ive had this a long time and am pretty used to the discomfort for the few days that it lasts ! Im even off the pain meds I cant stand being doped up! Im actually in good shape after 2 shoulder replacements, a broken back, terminal with cancer (in 1979 I was given one year to live,I beat it! cancer again in 85, beat it again! and having to go in every year since 79 for cancer check ups, let alone 3 tours in Nam and 6 months in Balboa Navy hospital, and being burned in a gas fire in 89 and being unable to work for 2 years after the fire!

So for a guy that should of died in 1980 and made it home from Nam!!! Im kicking the Devils "A S S" On the door of my street machine I have Lettered "The Devils Riding Shot Gun" Because hes been trying to get me for a long time LOL

Ill bet a lot of guys on here have even worse things they can tell!!! I saw little kids in the terminal wards that had it worse then me still laughing and enjoying what little life they had left right to the end! So I have no complaints about life and every day is a joy even today and the pretty little lady standing by the truck took my mind off the discomfort for a minute she looks like my wife 30 years ago LOL

To all you guys on here with pain or problems that are hard to stand up to, I wish you the best and tell the devil to kiss your "A S S"

Chris

Last edited by painted jester; 09-20-2012 at 02:39 PM.