Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:09 PM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

today I worked on a 69 Goat. Primarily fitting up a lower valiance, filling pinholes, prepping everything around the mud with a softpad da and 180, and setting back the front bumper for paint. I also worked on being a father by singing lullabies to my daughter, taking her for a walk, and reading to her. Then ended the day by working on my jumpshot and played a pick up game of basketball.

Today the boss asked me how we can turn out jobs faster when they don't pay 20k for it, so I told him he needs to charge more upfront for endura bumper repairs and fitment. I told him the first day the car came and he had months to address the condition of the bumper with the customer before it was even touched but he failed to do so. The job was nearly done but the one thing holding it back was the bumper that I already warned him about ahead of time. Some people just don't get it and just want someone to blame for their own stupidity. Let's see... expect great work yet don't have the slightest clue how to charge for it....hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.... blame the worker!