Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 10:28 PM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

today was lights...not X-mas lights. I knew my NFL viewing would get cut off short cause I had to get brake lights for my Jetta, headlights for the wife's Honda, and then install 3 Ballasts. All the while salavating over the fact my man KAEPERNICK has something to prove against the Patriots who are ranked #1. I was finished at about 5 minutes before my 49ers game. WE DESTROYED THEM!!! NOW WE'RE THE SUPERBOWL FAVORITES....wait a minute...no, let's be under the radar. BUT nah, I've been saying all along this kid has got somehing and he opened it up like Alex Smith could NEVER do. We are in good hands and although it aint important it is to my family. WE ARE FOOTBALL NUTS! I USED TO PREACH ALL DAY ABOUT SMITH TIL KAEP PROVED HIMSELF AND WHEN PEOPLE WERE QUESTIONING i was amazed at his poise and backed Harbaugh, now all the sellouts will too... soon as my baby girl put on the jersey Walker scored and we never looked back. WE ARE #1!!!! Soon as The Giants won I knew The 49ers would step to it.

Sorry for the jockness. I used to play football and was introduced by Edwin Mulatallo(SP?), a linemen and Champion with The Ravens. Went to elementary school with him and he wanted me to go play HS with him. He told the couch at a tryout to let me run a kick off back and I took it for a td, but never listened about blocks and what not-lol. Look him up. DALY CITY BABY! They couldn't catch me. Martin, WHERE YOU AT!!! 415!!!!!!