Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:00 AM
NEVER use credit cards!

Last journal entry: car with tt2's, (stockers going back on)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

i feel for the guy. got to ask why his legs are so short tho. my avatar is for sale and hasn't got much interest in the 16K i wanted. dropped to 13K still nothing. i have been offered 10K when it was on ebay.

i splurged and FINALLY GOT MY HEADS BACK from the machine shop for my 67 lemans. I will still never get my money out of it. Just money down the drain, but at least the motor is all back... still haven't put the heads on. wondering about my springs, but that's another story. i am broke as hell still. things are going to start getting turned off

btw, a friend on mine sold his, same shape, except with running original motor to a friend down the street for 10K, so you did a great job on the price, don't feel bad. the only bad thing about my friends was that mice had moved into the interior. it was the original color as well and always garaged. cars are cheap now, in case you didn't notice, hahaha.