Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:58 AM
Slow but willing learner

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
I use to have to WORK here when I was a paint rep. I wonder why I found my self doing so much business up in northern California and literally almost zero in the cities around the bay area? hmmm

No kidding, on my first trip up north for work I was on this road and remember saying out loud "I'm at work" and laughing. This below me nearer Monterey I think, I had an account in Monterey actually. But up north up to Arcada was as far as I went just a little ways from the Oregon state line. What beautiful country!

Brian
LOL. I understand. You can drive along highway 101, look off to the ocean and watch pods of whales migrating. Until you have done it you just can not explain to someone else. It is simply awesome. While I don't want to leave home again I would not take anything for the time I spent out there. We have really gotten off topic but I could go on all day about the things we saw and did that were just really special.