Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:17 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,324 Times in 1,149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by John long View Post
Hey Brian, I have been looking at the thread on your last picture. I really envy you having those old pictures. Wish I did. I know you are anxious to get started on bringing her back to life.

John
You don't know how much. The Gran sport isn't a creation, it's nothing to me. And now all that is left is some mechanical work, I don't enjoy it. I really want to get back to that truck and bring it back to life. I have a lot of pictures of it but not nearly what we take today. My brother is really jealous, I took the only few pictures of his Model A, just three or four pictures no kidding. It's a bummer but I am glad we have those.

So today I went out and painted the new master cylinder, then came in and watch the games both with the outcome I was rooting for. It's going to be a "Har-Bowl" with the two brothers coaching, pretty neat.

After the games I got out there and bench bled the master and installed it. Then cleaned up my mess from yesterday. I have the rear wheel cylinders and shoes to install and hopefully it will all work well. I have always thought that proportioning valve was the guilty party for my poor brakes after putting the discs on. Well, we may soon find out. I have that 56 Plymouth vacuum tank to install if it doesn't.

Brian