Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - The "What Did You Work On Today" thread
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 06:13 AM
Appalachian American

Last journal entry: ,
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR View Post
I got out to the garage and put some work into transfer seat. Here is the frame and the seat with the middle cut out of them.

So then I am talking to a friend and he comes up with the idea that I should simply remove the seat from the car and get rotating seat from a van that will simply bolt in there for when I am going to be taking him. It only happens a couple of times a year for the Goodguys. I can swap a seat in minutes! I am going to go over to the wrecking yard and see what they have there in the vans.

Brian
Martin ,im sure you know ,but i thought i would remind you 73-77 monte carlo and chevelle lagunas had swivel seats offered as well ,i boubht a new 73 monte with swibel seats on both sides ,then you could use your seats with swivel brackets it would look original and serve the purpose your freind needs also , also earlier thunderbirds had these and some 63-64 galaxies ,hope this might help you.If i ever need help i hope there is someone like you around A True Freind ,if i were closer to you i would help with your project,if you wanted any. Goog luck with find.